The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a federal program that helps low-income households afford the broadband and internet services they need to stay connected. The ACP is a replacement program for the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBB) that began during the COVID-19 pandemic. So if you’re curious about how to apply for ACP, keep reading to learn more.
About the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
What is ACP?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) was initiated to help households afford the phone and internet services needed to connect with loved ones, school, work, and other essential services. Individuals can qualify through income or participation in certain government benefit programs.
By enrolling in the ACP through AirTalk Wireless, eligible customers can receive:
Free UNLIMITED monthly service, including talk, text, and high-speed data on one of America’s fastest and most reliable networks.
AirTalk Wireless provides a free 4G/5G smartphone from iconic brands like Apple, Samsung, Motorola, and more with free shipping. What’s truly noteworthy is that these devices are not subsidized by the government; rather, AirTalk provides them at our own cost to ensure our customers receive the complete package needed to keep our communities connected.
Who is Qualified for ACP?
As of early April 2022, more than 11 million households in the U.S. have signed up for the ACP program. You may qualify for the ACP if at least one person in your household meets or you meet one of the following criteria:
- Participate in the Lifeline Program
- Approved to receive benefits from the National School Lunch Program (NSLP) or School Breakfast Program (SBP)
- Received a Pell Grant for the current award year
- Receives government assistance through SNAP, Medicaid/Medi-cal, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, or WIC
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Individuals can also qualify for ACP if their total household income is less than or equal to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, which are specific to each state. To find out more information about ACP eligibility, click HERE.
How to Apply for the ACP with AirTalk Wireless
You can easily apply for the ACP program directly on the AirTalk Wireless website through these 5 simple steps:
- Provide your personal information.
- Enter your household information.
- Confirm your eligibility.
- Choose your free phone.
- Confirm your agreement and provide your shipping address to receive a free phone and SIM card.
For the detailed steps on the application process, follow this helpful, how-to guide by clicking HERE.
The (ACP) program is a government benefit program that provides qualifying individuals with affordable access to connected services. Luckily, AirTalk Wireless makes the application process quick and easy so that you can receive these amazing benefits as soon as possible. So don’t hesitate to visit AirTalk Wireless today to see if you qualify.