Many people across the U.S. have unfortunately struggled to afford connectivity services, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. Luckily, there are government assistance initiatives such as the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) that service providers like AirTalk Wireless offer to their consumers along with a free 4G/5G smartphone device. As AirTalk’s priority is providing their customers with only the best, they offer customers with devices from iconic, well-known brands such as Apple, Samsung, Motorola and more. In order to qualify for these programs, customers must meet certain eligibility requirements, so keep reading to learn how you can receive a free iPhone from AirTalk Wireless.
Who Qualifies for Free Government iPhone?
As mentioned, only eligible individuals can receive a free iPhone from AirTalk Wireless. These free devices are offered as a part of the Lifeline and ACP program. To qualify for the ACP program, an individual must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Receive assistance from government benefit programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, and more.
- Participate in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Participate in the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
How To Apply for a Free iPhone with AirTalk Wireless
AirTalk Wireless is a trusted, FCC-licensed government program provider which has offered Lifeline and ACP for over 10 years. At AirTalk, eligible customers can receive a free device such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, and iPhone 7, plus free unlimited high-speed data, talk, and text as part of the Lifeline & ACP programs.
Follow these simple steps below to apply for a free iPhone with AirTalk:
- Visit Airtalkwireless.com, and click the “Apply” button.
- Enter your zip code, then click “Apply Now.”
- Next, you will see all of AirTalk’s available free plans. In order to receive a free iPhone and receive the maximum benefits, make sure to select the Lifeline & ACP Combo Plan.
- You will need to provide your personal information and upload documentation to confirm your income or participation in a qualifying government benefit program.
- After uploading all the required documents to the National Verifier, you will be directed back to AirTalk’s website, where you will be able to select your free phone.
What’s even more exciting is that AirTalk also provides you with the option to upgrade your free device to a higher-end model of your choosing at deeply discounted rates of up to 80% off!
Interested in learning more? Following these step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the Lifeline & ACP with AirTalk Wireless.
- After approval, your device will ship for free within 7-10 business days. You’ll also receive a confirmation email with your order’s tracking number.
The bottom line
AirTalk Wireless is well known for going above and beyond in providing customers with a free iPhone or other smartphones, along with free unlimited monthly plans as a part of the Lifeline and ACP program. In just 5 minutes, you can complete your application and be on your way to receiving one of these amazing devices. AirTalk provides these outstanding benefits with no monthly bills, no contracts, and no hidden fees so that you can stay connected at absolutely no cost to you. So what are you waiting for? Start saving by visiting airtalkwireless.com today!
I love the idea of getting free I phone but I don’t think that I will ever get mine yet because y’all keep saying that I forgotten to do the application process when y’all have my name for the email so I know y’all having everything
I love the idea of getting free I phone but I don’t think that I will ever get mine yet because y’all keep saying that I forgotten to do the application process when y’all have my name for the email so I know y’all having everything for real.