The government’s Lifeline and ACP programs offers assistance with phone bill payments and even free mobile phones to households who satisfy low-income requirements or get government subsidies. As part of this, Florida will provide residents with savings on their home phone or mobile service costs. Let’s find out everything about free government phone Florida.
Government Benefits in Florida
Florida has many people living under the poverty line, and since poverty guideline is one of the qualifications factors, such people can benefit from the Lifeline and ACP programs. So, in addition to receiving a free phone, one can also receive a monthly communication plan at a reduced price. Florida also offers a program called Florida KidCare, under which anybody under the age of 19 can apply to receive services.
Before receiving assistance, Lifeline and ACP participants must meet all eligibility requirements. One can apply for the Lifeline and ACP through several different programs. One of the strongest programs for helping the less fortunate is the Florida Medicaid Program, which provides free, high-quality healthcare to families making less than $1 per day. Later, we will see more eligible programs.
How to Qualify for a Free Government Phone in Florida?
You are eligible if you receive benefits from any of these programs in Florida:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans Pension and Survivor’s Benefit.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
You may also qualify if your Total Household Income is at or under 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
How to Get a Free Government Phone in Florida?
AirTalk Wireless’ website makes it easy to apply for the Lifeline and ACP programs. To apply for these fantastic benefits, follow the steps below:
- Visit airtalkwireless.com. Then, click on the ‘Apply’ button on the homepage.
- Enter your email address and zip code.
- Fill out the online application form by entering your information and uploading your supporting documents on AirTalk Wireless’s website and through the National Verifier.
- After that, you will be redirected back to the AirTalk website to select your free phone. AirTalk offers a wide range of 4G/5G smartphones from the brands listed above and more! Customers also can select a higher-end model for up to 80% off!
- Once your application is approved, your device will ship within 7-10 business days.
Can Florida Residents Upgrade Phone?
Everyone must upgrade their phone at some point. AirTalk Wireless allows you to upgrade your phone when you want a new device. There are reasons why people upgrade their phones. They include;
- To get high-resolution cameras
- Get high-capacity batteries
- Faster connectivity, e.g., 4G and 5G
- Large screen
- Large storage memories
Some people may also upgrade their phones to more expensive brands such as iPhone, Samsung, Oppo, or LG. However, upgrading a Lifeline smartphone comes at a price. To know more about the AirTalk Wireless upgrade phone, check out HERE.
Get Your Free Government Phone in Florida Today!
Florida State is among the USA states who benefit from the Lifeline and ACP program. You can get a free government phone through the Lifeline and ACP service, as well as subsidized rates from the service provider of your choice. Per family, only one phone and one monthly plan are available. Visit airtalkwireless.com to get more information.