Kentucky has some of the highest poverty rates, and as a result, many Kentucky residents may not have access to the necessary means of staying connected, such as smartphones and broadband internet services. Fortunately, eligible Kentucky residents can receive a free 4G/5G smartphone and free unlimited monthly phone service from AirTalk Wireless as a part of the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program or ACP. Keep reading to learn how to receive a free government phone in Kentucky from AirTalk Wireless!
How Can I Receive A Free AirTalk Wireless Phone in Kentucky?
Kentucky citizens can receive a free government phone when applying for the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) at AirTalk Wireless.
- The Lifeline program is a federal program designed to help low-income individuals afford monthly telephone service.
- The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a new federal program that replaced the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program. This program helps low-income households afford broadband internet service.
Furthermore, the government only offers monthly discounts for cell phone plans and internet service, not a free phone. However, AirTalk Wireless is committed to keeping our communities connected, which is why they go above and beyond to offer eligible customers a free 4G/5G smartphone and free shipping at the company’s cost.
What Do Kentucky Customers Receive From AirTalk Wireless?
AirTalk Wireless provides both the Lifeline and ACP programs in Kentucky. What’s truly exciting is that Kentucky residents can combine these two programs to maximize their benefits. When applying for the Lifeline & ACP Combo plan at AirTalk, subscribers can receive:
1. A free smartphone from top trusted brands such as iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7, Google Pixel 3, LG G7 ThinQ, and more.
2. Free unlimited monthly phone service to use with the free phone:
- Free unlimited high-speed data on the nation’s fastest 4G/5G network
- Unlimited talk
- Unlimited text and picture messaging
Plus, with AirTalk Wireless, there are no monthly bills, no contracts, and no hidden fees. All these offers from AirTalk are completely free, including shipping.
Who Is Qualified For A Free Government Phone In Kentucky?
Kentucky residents can qualify for the ACP program through participation in at least one of the following programs:
- Food Stamps or SNAP
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8 Housing)
- Veterans Pension and Survivor’s Benefit.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TAN
- Tribal Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
You can also qualify for a free phone through your income. You are eligible if your household’s income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
Please note that applicants will need to upload proof of their income or participation in a qualifying government benefit program during the application process.
Instructions On Applying For A Free Smartphone In Kentucky from AirTalk Wireless
AirTalk Wireless makes it simple to apply for the free phone program, and eligible customers can find out if they’ve been approved in as little as 5 minutes! To begin applying for these fantastic benefits from AirTalk, follow these steps below:
- First, click on ‘Apply‘ at airtalkwireless.com.
- Enter your zip code and email address, then choose the Lifeline and ACP combo plan to get the most out of AirTalk’s benefits.
- Then, enter the rest of your information and upload your proof documents to complete your application.
- Once your online application is approved, your device will be shipped within 7-10 business days.
- You’ll also get a shipping confirmation email with your order’s tracking number to keep track of when your package arrives!
Undoubtedly, AirTalk Wireless is one of Kentucky’s best free phone providers. Eligible customers can enjoy both a free 4G/5G smartphone and free unlimited monthly data, talk, and text with no monthly bill, no contracts, and no hidden fees. Visit Airtalk Wireless and start saving today!