Did you know that 11.9% of the Pennsylvania population lived under the poverty line in 2021? Unfortunately, many low-income households may not be able to afford smartphones and internet services to stay digitally connected. Luckily, qualifying Pennsylvania residents can receive a free smartphone and free unlimited monthly cell phone service through the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) at AirTalk Wireless. So, in this post, we will review the best free government phones in Pennsylvania you can get from AirTalk Wireless.
Who Is Eligible For A Free Government Phone in Pennsylvania from AirTalk Wireless?
In order to qualify for a free phone at AirTalk Wireless, Pennsylvania residents need to be eligible for the ACP.
You can qualify for the ACP program if your total household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline. Please note that a household refers to the total number of people sharing income under one roof.
Additionally, you can also qualify for the ACP program if you currently receive assistance from one or more of the following government benefit programs:
- Food Stamps/Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Tribal Head Start
- Veteran Survivors Pension
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8 Housing)
- Tribal-specific programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), and Head Start.
How To Get A Free Government Phone in Pennsylvania From AirTalk Wireless
The AirTalk application process is quite easy. Simply follow the steps below to apply for the ACP program to receive a free phone in Pennsylvania:
- Navigate to Airtalkwireless.com, then click the “Apply” button. Or you can simply click here to be redirected to the application form.
- Enter your zip code, then click “Apply now”.
- Next, you will see all the available plans that AirTalk provides in Pennsylvania. We strongly recommend choosing the free Lifeline & ACP Combo plan in order to maximize your benefits and receive a free smartphone plus free unlimited monthly data, talk and text.
- You will need to provide your personal information and upload documentation to confirm your income or participation in a qualifying government assistance program.
- After uploading all the necessary documents to the National Verifier, you will be redirected back to AirTalk’s website where you will be able to choose your free phone.
- Once your application is approved, your device will be shipped to you for free within 7-10 business days.
Top 3 Free Phones in Pennsylvania From AirTalk Wireless
The iPhone 6s is one of the many great smartphones you can receive in Pennsylvania. This free phone option will provide all the necessary functions without costing you high-end retail prices. Plus, the iPhone 6s offers an excellent camera to allow you to capture and share amazing photos and videos.
Samsung Galaxy S7
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is another fantastic option for Pennsylvania residents when applying with AirTalk Wireless. This is a solid device that packs a lot of power, a long battery life, and excellent camera capabilities for you to enjoy with your free monthly service.
LG G7 ThinQ
The LG G7 ThinQ is another popular free phone option that Pennsylvania residents can receive from AirTalk Wireless. With the G7’s speedy processor, great camera, and water resistance, this phone is as dependable as many premium phones on the market.
With all the amazing benefits Pennsylvania residents can receive from AirTalk Wireless, it’s clear why AirTalk is one of the top Lifeline and ACP providers in the nation. Eligible Pennsylvanians can receive a free 4G/5G smartphone plus free unlimited data, talk, and texts from AirTalk Wireless with no contracts, no monthly bills, and no hidden fees. So, don’t miss out on this opportunity and sign up with AirTalk today!