Did you know that qualifying residents in Texas can receive a free smartphone and free unlimited monthly service from AirTalk Wireless? Many low-income individuals are unfortunately unable to afford these devices and connectivity services, but now they can get a free government phone in Texas, thanks to the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) offered by AirTalk Wireless.
The Lifeline and ACP programs are government benefit programs operated by the FCC that were initiated to assist low-income households in order to provide access to phone and broadband services. These programs only provide monthly service, however, AirTalk Wireless understands that many individuals do not have the means to afford devices and has stepped up to also offer qualifying customers with a free 4G/5G smartphone to help eliminate the digital divide.
Qualify for A Free Government Phone in Texas
Texas residents can qualify for the Lifeline and ACP programs through participation in any one of the following programs:
- Food Stamps/ Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivor’s Benefit
- Section 8/ Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribal Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- The free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision
Texans can also qualify based on their household income – Individuals can qualify for the ACP program if their household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
Read more: AirTalk Wireless Application: How to apply for the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program
Please note that applicants will need to upload proof of participation in a qualifying government benefit program. Besides, you also need show proof of income during the application process.
How to Apply for a Free Smartphone with AirTalk Wireless
AirTalk Wireless makes it easy to apply for the Lifeline and ACP program through their website and within minutes, eligible customers can find out if they successfully apply! Follow the steps below to start enjoying these great benefits:
- Visit airtalkwireless.com and click ‘Apply.’
- Enter your email address and zip code.
- Fill out the remainder of the application by entering your information and uploading your supporting documents.
- Once your application is approved, your device will ship within 7-10 business days.
- You will also receive a shipping confirmation email with your order’s tracking number so you can easily follow along with the arrival of your shipment!
AirTalk is committed to providing unbeatable service and amazing offers in order to keep you connected to who and what matters most. Qualifying individuals will no longer have to worry about paying for a monthly phone bill, all while enjoying a free 4G/5G smartphone and free unlimited monthly service with no contracts, no hidden fees, and no credit checks. Visit airtalkwireless.com today to learn more and start saving today!