Many people across the U.S unfortunately cannot access the necessary means to stay connected, such as smartphones and broadband internet services. Thankfully, qualifying Michigan residents can receive a free 4G/5G smartphone and free unlimited monthly cell phone service from AirTalk Wireless as part of the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Programs. Keep reading to learn how you can receive a free government phone in Michigan!
Why Does AirTalk Wireless Provide Free Phones?
In fact, the government only provides monthly discounts to help people pay for phone plans and internet service. However, AirTalk Wireless is committed to keeping our communities connected, so they go above and beyond to offer low-income individuals free smartphones at their own cost.
When applying for the Lifeline and ACP program with AirTalk Wireless, eligible customers will receive a free 4G/5G smartphone from top brands such as Apple iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S8, Google Pixel 3A, and more. Along with a smartphone, subscribers can also enjoy free unlimited monthly data, talk, and text and absolutely no cost.
How to Qualify for a Free Government Phone in Michigan at AirTalk Wireless
In order to qualify for a free phone at AirTalk, Michiganders must be eligible for the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program or ACP.
If you are enrolled in one of the following government assistance programs, you will qualify for a free smartphone through the ACP program:
- Food Stamps or SNAP
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8 Housing)
- Veterans Pension and Survivor’s Benefit.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TAN
- Tribal Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
You can also qualify for the ACP program through your income. You will be eligible regardless of whether you participate in any of the above programs if your household’s income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
Applicants will be required to upload proof documentation of their income or participation in a qualifying government benefit program during the application process.
Read more: Lifeline eligibility.
How to Apply For a Free Government Phone In Michigan From AirTalk Wireless
Follow these simple steps to apply for a free phone from AirTalk Wireless after determining your eligibility:
- To begin, go to AirTalk’s website and click on Apply. Alternatively, you can go straight to the application form by clicking here.
- Then, fill out the online application by entering your information and uploading your proof of eligibility documentation.
- Next, choose your phone from AirTalk’s selection of free devices from popular models like the iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G7, and more!
- Once approved, your free smartphone will arrive in 7-10 business days! AirTalk Wireless also offers free shipping to all customers so that you can take advantage of these fantastic benefits at absolutely zero cost!
Read more: The top 5 free phones from AirTalk Wireless.
Considering the wide range of benefits offered, it’s easy to see why AirTalk Wireless is one of Michigan’s top Lifeline and ACP program providers. Michigan residents can receive both a free 4G/5G smartphone and free unlimited monthly service from AirTalk Wireless with no monthly bills, no contracts, and no hidden fees. Don’t hesitate – visit www.airtalkwireless.com today to see if you qualify!