The iPhone 6 is a widely known and loved smartphone that’s sure to meet anyone’s needs. What’s exciting is that you can receive this device for free from AirTalk Wireless as a part of the Lifeline and ACP programs.
How To Get a Free Government iPhone 6 from AirTalk Wireless?
To receive a free iPhone 6 from AirTalk, you will first need to apply for the Lifeline and ACP programs. Fortunately, AirTalk makes it simple by offering a straightforward application procedure on their website. Follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Visit Airtalkwireless.com, and click the “Apply Now” button.
- Step 2: Enter your Zip code, then select the Lifeline & ACP Combo Plan.
- Step 3: Fill in your information and upload the necessary documentation to confirm your eligibility.
After submitting all the required documents to the National Verifier, you will be redirected to AirTalk’s website. Then, you can select the free iPhone 6 if it’s available in your state. Once your application is approved, your free phone will ship within 7–10 business days for free, all at AirTalk’s cost. For more details on the application process through AirTalk Wireless, click HERE.
What Will You Receive with Your iPhone 6 from AirTalk Wireless?
With a powerful, quick-charging internal battery and the iconic Apple iOS operating system, the iPhone 6 is a truly noteworthy device. In terms of overall performance, it’s sure to satisfy users’ fundamental needs, such as receiving and making phone calls, surfing the web, playing games, and accessing the internet.
The iPhone 6 typically retails for around $150, but you can receive it absolutely FREE from AirTalk Wireless with Free nationwide shipping. Plus, with AirTalk, there are no hidden fees, no contracts and no monthly bills!
The free iPhone 6 from AirTalk will include a charger, a SIM card, and an AirTalk brochure/user guide.
Who Can Receive a Free iPhone 6?
Individuals who participate in one of the following federal benefit programs may be eligible to receive a free iPhone 6 as a part of the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivor’s Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
You can also qualify for the ACP program if your monthly household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines in your state.
The iPhone 6 is an excellent option for those looking for a reliable smartphone to keep them connected. It can also be enjoyed with free unlimited monthly data, talk and text as a part of the Lifeline and ACP program provided by AirTalk Wireless. Hurry over to AirTalk today to see if you qualify!