Many low-income individuals and households are unable to afford connectivity services and devices. AirTalk Wireless was born to help these people by providing free internet and connected devices. AirTalk’s offers include free government smartphones and free mobile services. Individuals who receive Food Stamps can also qualify to receive a deeply discounted tablet from AirTalk Wireless. Let’s check out how to get a discounted tablet with Food Stamps on AirTalk Wireless!
What is the Food Stamps or SNAP Program?
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as
the Food Stamps Program is a government aid program that helps low-income individuals purchase food. Each month, money from SNAP benefits will promptly go the EBT card accounts of eligible individuals and households. SNAP participants can use EBT cards to purchase food in supermarkets, convenience stores, food vendors, and even some farmers’ markets.
To apply for the Food Stamp benefit, follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/state-directory.
- You may discover the addresses and phone numbers of your state and municipal offices there. To do this, select your home state from the list.
- Depending on what your state offers, you can apply by calling the provided phone number, going to a nearby local office, or filling out an online application. You will need to provide some personal information and documentation proving your eligibility in any scenario.
Is It Possible to Get Free Tablets with Food Stamps on AirTalk Wireless?
You might be wondering if there are other benefits aside from food if you are SNAP-eligible or currently take part in the government aid program. For instance, you can inquire as to whether the SNAP (Food Stamp) program entitles you to a free tablet.
Therefore, the answer is both YES and NO. NO, because there is no Lifeline, and ACP providers offer totally free tablets for their eligible customers. And AirTalk Wireless is no exception. However, the answer can also be YES, because those who qualify for SNAP can get a deeply discounted tablet from AirTalk Wireless.
The majority of Lifeline and/or ACP suppliers do not disclose which tablet brands and models they deliver in advance because their offerings rely on the state and availability. Most Lifeline/ACP providers provide mid-range tablets with a 4G connection and all necessary features, new or refurbished. If you have Lifeline/ACP service, you could get one of the following devices:
- Alcatel Joy Tab
- KonnectONE Moxee Tablet
- Apple iPad Mini 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S
- Apple iPad Air
Some high-end tablet devices like the Apple iPad Air, Apple iPad Mini 2, and Samsung Galaxy Tab S, etc. are also available on the AirTalk Wireless website at deeply discounted rates from anywhere between $20.00 – $49.99, depending on the selected model.
How to Get A Discounted Tablet with Food Stamps from AirTalk Wireless?
Below are steps to apply for a discounted tablet with free monthly mobile service at AirTalk Wireless:
- Visit airtalkwireless.com. Then, click on the ‘Apply’ button on the homepage.
- Enter your email address and zip code.
- Fill out the online application form by entering your information and uploading your supporting documents on AirTalk Wireless’s website and through the National Verifier.
- After that, you will be redirected to the AirTalk website to select the tablet of your choosing. AirTalk offers a wide range of tablets from famous brands like Apple, Samsung, Alcatel, and more!
Read more: How to Get A Discounted Government Tablet from AirTalk Wireless?
Get Your Tablet with Food Stamps from AirTalk Today!
Although it may be challenging for low-income households to obtain connected devices, there are thankfully government assistance programs, like the Lifeline and ACP programs, that are designed to bridge the digital divide in order to keep Americans connected. As an FCC-licensed provider of these programs, AirTalk offers qualifying individuals with tablets at deeply discounted rates plus free unlimited monthly service. If you currently receive SNAP or Food Stamps, make sure to apply with AirTalk Wireless to take advantage of these benefits.
I want a free iPhone eleven and a I pad as well
I want a free government I phone eleven and a I pad tablet as well
Can you have both phone and tablet with service on both with ACP with food stamps?