AirTalk Wireless is a Lifeline and ACP provider and a wireless telecommunications company. Customers who qualify for Lifeline and the ACP programs can receive discounted or free cellular services from the provider. There are voice, text, and data prepaid mobile services available. What’s more, customers who are qualified for the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program can also receive a new tablet from AirTalk Wireless. Let’s check out how to get a free government tablet from AirTalk Wireless.
Does AirTalk Wireless Offer Free Tablets?
AirTalk Wireless offers both Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) benefits.
- Lifeline is a government assistance program that offers eligible customers free cellular phone services every month.
- On the other hand, the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a long-term initiative that offers subsidized monthly broadband internet services and particular linked devices. It is run by the FCC and offers qualified users a new tablet as well as unlimited data, calls, and texts. The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) was superseded by the new government aid program known as ACP on December 31, 2021.
As part of the ACP device discount, only Lifeline and ACP-eligible clients are eligible to get a brand-new tablet. The price is affordable even if the tablet is not completely free. For those who qualify, the co-pay is just $10.01. Remember that this deal is only valid while supplies last and is subject to FCC rules and modifications.
How to Qualify for AirTalk Wireless Free Tablet?
Only Lifeline and ACP-eligible customers qualify to receive a new tablet. You can be eligible for Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program in two cases.
First, if you participate in the same government programs like Lifeline, such as:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Survivors Pension Benefits Fund
- Tribal Assistance programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, and Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard)
- If you already receive a Lifeline benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- If your household has received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
Second, if your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (below 135% for Lifeline eligibility).
In addition, you must be at least 18 years old (or an emancipated minor) to participate in the Lifeline and ACP programs.
How To Get A Free Government Tablet from AirTalk Wireless?
Only clients who are eligible for the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Programs can receive a brand-new tablet as part of their ACP device discount, as was previously mentioned. The tablet will include a camera, microphone, and Wi-Fi capabilities. Following the AirTalk application of an ACP device credit of up to $100, the eligible consumer will need to charge a $10.01 co-pay. This payment must be done within 30 days.
Here are steps to apply for a free government tablet on AirTalk Wireless:
- Visit airtalkwireless.com. Then, click on the ‘Apply’ button on the homepage.
- Enter your email address and zip code.
- Fill out the online application form by entering your information and uploading your supporting documents on AirTalk Wireless’s website and through the National Verifier.
- After that, you will back to the AirTalk website to select your free tablet. AirTalk offers a wide range of tablets from famous brands!
Get A Free Tablet on AirTalk Wireless Today
Numerous low-income households struggle to afford necessary connection tools like tablets and other gadgets and internet access. The good news is that there are government aid programs available, and many cellphone service providers give these advantages. You might be able to get a cheap tablet and a free monthly subscription if you match the qualifying conditions. Do not hesitate to apply today with AirTalk Wireless!