Lifeline and ACP are government assistance programs that help low-income people access internet services and internet-connected devices. These plans are operated by the FCC and offered by internet carriers. The process of registering for this program will require many things to be verified. Thus, tracking the status of your application is an important part of the registration process. With that in mind, AirTalk Wireless, one of the leading providers of Lifeline and ACP programs, brings you the checking status option on AirTalk website. Let’s check out how to check Lifeline and ACP application status on AirTalk Wireless.
About AirTalk Wireless
AirTalk Wireless is one of the leading providers of the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) in the United States. These programs provide low-income families or qualifying individuals with affordable internet and broadband services under the operation of the FCC. AirTalk Wireless allows users to directly apply for Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) directly on its official AirTalk Wireless website.
Once you register directly with AirTalk Wireless, you can easily check on your Lifeline or ACP application status, upload proofs, or activate your phone/SIM card directly on the AirTalk website.
Benefits of Checking On Your Lifeline or ACP Application Status with AirTalk Wireless
As part of the application process to participate in the Lifeline and ACP government benefit programs, there are many steps involved in verifying your eligibility. As part of that process, AirTalk understands that it would be beneficial for customers to know what step their application is currently under, and if any further information is required to finalize their application. Therefore, AirTalk Wireless provides its customers with a check status service to maximize the convenience for its customers. By checking your application status on AirTalk’s website, you will have the opportunity to:
- Quickly see where your application currently is within the entire process.
- Interact through a user-friendly interface.
- Track the status of your order by using your email, Zip code, and SSN.
Step by Step Instructions on How To Check Your Lifeline and ACP Application Status
To check the status of your AirTalk Wireless application, simply follow these 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Head to the AirTalk Wireless website at www.airtalkwireless.com.
Step 2: Choose My Service > Check Status or you can directly go to this link by clicking: airtalkwireless.com/check-status/.
Step 3: Enter the email address you used while applying, your Zip code, and your SSN. Please note that the information you enter needs to be exactly the same as the information you used to apply.
Then, you will be taken to the Application Status interface where you can easily check your application’s status and any recommended steps that may be needed.
Checking on Your Application’s Status
When checking the status of your AirTalk Wireless application, you may see the following status options:
- Completion: Your application has been successfully reviewed and will be sent to the National Lifeline Accountability Database (NLAD) for an additional eligibility check.
- Reject: Your application has been rejected for reasons such as lack of proof, missing documentation, unclear photos, and more., … You will be asked to re-upload your eligibility proofs so that they can be reviewed again. For detailed instructions on how to upload eligibility proofs, click HERE.
Your application may also be rejected through the National Verifier if the information you provided is not complete. In this case, you will need to resubmit proof to NLAD for additional review.
- Approved: Once you have received approval, if you would like to change your address, you can directly call AirTalk Wireless’ customer support line at 855-924-7825.
- Phone Shipping: Your order is being prepared and will ship within 7-10 business days after the application is approved.
AirTalk Wireless is one of the leading Lifeline and ACP service providers, and we understand that having the option to check on your applications status is important. Therefore, that’s why we go above and beyond to provide our customers with a Check Status application option! Check your Lifeline or ACP application status on AirTalk Wireless now!