Did you know that you can receive a free 4G/5G smartphone with free shipping from AirTalk Wireless if you meet certain eligibility requirements? Keep reading to learn more about some of AirTalk’s most popular devices and how to qualify.
Qualifying individuals can receive the best free government cell phone from AirTalk Wireless as part of certain Government Assistance Programs such as the Lifeline Program or the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
- The Lifeline Program is a government assistance program that provides qualified low-income consumers with discounted phone service. The program aims to provide all Americans with affordable communication services required for work, education, and other aspects of everyday life. To learn more about the Lifeline Program, click HERE.
- The Affordable Connectivity Program is another government program that offers low-income households discounted internet and broadband services. The program aspires to close the digital divide by ensuring that all Americans have affordable access to high-speed internet. To learn more about ACP, click HERE.
- As an authorized provider of these programs, AirTalk Wireless allows qualifying individuals to combine the Lifeline and ACP programs to get the most out of these benefits. This combination plan provides a free 4G/5G smartphone with free shipping, plus free unlimited monthly service that includes talk, text, and high-speed data.
Who Can Receive a Free Smartphone from AirTalk Wireless?
Individuals can qualify for the ACP program through their income or through participation in one of the following federal benefit programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP or Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans’ Pension and Survivor’s Benefit
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
Consumers can also qualify for the ACP Program if their household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
How to Receive a Free Smartphone from AirTalk
Although the U.S. government initiated and funded the Lifeline and ACP programs, these programs only provide discounts on monthly wireless services, not the devices. AirTalk provides free 4G/5G smartphones with free shipping at their cost because they understand the importance of staying connected.
As part of the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program, AirTalk Wireless offers its qualifying customers FREE unlimited data, talk, and text and a FREE 4G/5G device from iconic brands such as Apple, Samsung, Motorola, and more.
Read more: How to Get a Free Phone
AirTalk’s Top 2022 Devices
AirTalk is committed to providing its customers with nothing but the best. We offer a wide range of high-end, iconic devices from well-known and loved brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Here are some of the most popular devices from AirTalk:
Apple iPhone 8
The iPhone 8 is one of the most iconic and reliable Apple products. With a powerful 12-megapixel main camera and a 7-megapixel front camera, users can snap high-quality images that will make a lasting impression. The iPhone 8 comes with ample storage in various colors, and with a powerful 1821 mAH battery and a large 4.7-inch screen display, users can enjoy hours of videos and various multimedia. This free device can only be found through AirTalk Wireless, so Apply now to see if you qualify.
Apple iPhone 7
The iPhone 7 is a tried-and-true smartphone that is loved by many. With a fingerprint scanner and facial recognition feature, the increased security on this device is a proven asset to users.
Boasting an A10 chipset, the iPhone 7 can handle the high-capacity demand that often comes with gaming and working. The 12 MP main camera and the 7 MP front camera are guaranteed to impress with their superior photo quality. Visit AirTalk HERE to apply today.
Samsung Galaxy S9
Only at AirTalk Wireless will you get the opportunity to receive a free Samsung Galaxy S9 through the Lifeline and ACP program!
With a 3000 mAh internal battery, this device offers lightning-fast charging to keep you connected throughout the day. The Galaxy S9’s curved Super AMOLED display and large screen provide users with a truly note-worthy display.
You can also get this free government cell phone on the AirTalk Wireless website by clicking HERE.
Samsung Galaxy S8
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is another impressive, high-quality smartphone offered by AirTalk. Its upgraded battery and camera make it one of the best around. Apply today to get your free Samsung Galaxy S8, only at AirTalk Wireless.
Samsung Galaxy S7
The Samsung Galaxy S7 has been praised for providing some of the top live streaming and gaming experiences. Offering a 12MP camera with panorama and autofocus and lots of storage, this device allows users to take tons of amazing photos.
Visit AirTalk Wireless today to learn more and apply!
It’s no surprise that AirTalk Wireless offers its customers only the best of the best, and their free smartphones are a prime example of that. AirTalk understands that everyone deserves to stay connected, so they are committed to providing the best free government cell phone at their cost for everyone to enjoy with free unlimited monthly service as a part of the Lifeline and ACP programs. AirTalk makes it easy to apply for these great benefits on their website, so visit https://airtalkwireless.com/ today to see if you qualify.