Many low-income families in Oklahoma receive assistance from government benefit programs through providers like AirTalk Wireless. Eligible Oklahoma citizens can receive a free smartphone and free unlimited monthly phone service from AirTalk Wireless to stay connected to who and what matters most. So, in this post, we will review how to apply for a free government phone in Oklahoma through AirTalk Wireless.
Why Do Oklahoma Residents Need To Apply For Free Government Phones?
With rising poverty levels across the state, many low-income households in Oklahoma, unfortunately, lack the basic means to stay connected to loved ones and essential services. Understanding this problem, AirTalk Wireless offers free unlimited monthly phone service and a free smartphone to qualifying Oklahoma residents as a part of the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Eligible individuals in Oklahoma and across the nation are strongly encouraged to apply for these amazing benefits from AirTalk to start saving and stay connected absolutely free of charge!
How Do I Get a Free Government Phone In Oklahoma?
In order to receive a free phone, Oklahoma residents need to apply for the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) through AirTalk Wireless.
- Lifeline is a government benefit that lowers the cost of cell phone services for low-income consumers.
- Affordable Connectivity Program is a new government benefit program committed to bringing broadband internet service to low-income Americans.
These government programs only provide monthly discounts on cell phone plans and internet service, not a free phone. AirTalk Wireless, on the other hand, is dedicated to keeping our communities connected. That’s why they go above and beyond to provide eligible customers with a free 4G/5G smartphone at the company’s cost.
Qualify For a Free Smartphone in Oklahoma
You can qualify for a free smartphone in Oklahoma if you currently receive benefits from:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8 Housing)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
Oklahoma is also comprised of several Tribal areas. That means that you can also qualify for a free phone if you currently participate in one of the following Tribal programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start
Oklahoma residents can also qualify through their income. If your current household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you can receive a free smartphone from AirTalk.
Please note that during the application process, applicants will need to upload proof of income or proof of participation in a qualifying government benefit program to the AirTalk website and through the National Verifier, which is the Lifeline program’s centralized application system that determines applicants’ eligibility.
What Do Oklahoma Customers Receive From AirTalk Wireless’ Free Phone Program?
Both the AirTalk Wireless Lifeline and ACP programs are available in Oklahoma. What’s more, Oklahoma residents can combine these two programs to maximize their benefits. Subscribers who sign up for AirTalk’s Lifeline & ACP Combo plan can receive the following benefits:
1. A free 4G/5G smartphone from top models such as iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, Samsung Galaxy S7, Google Pixel 3, etc. with free shipping.
2. Free unlimited monthly cell phone service, which includes:
- Free Unlimited high-speed data
- Unlimited minutes
- Unlimited text and picture messaging
Furthermore, all these offers from AirTalk are absolutely free and come with no monthly bills, no contracts, and no hidden fees.
How To Sign Up For A Free Government Phone in Oklahoma
After determining your eligibility for the free phone program at AirTalk, follow these easy steps to apply for a free phone from AirTalk Wireless:
- Firstly, visit AirTalk’s website and click Apply. Or simply click here to be directed to the application form.
- Then, complete the online application by entering your personal information and uploading documentation, such as your proof of income or government program participation.
- Next, select your free phone by browsing through AirTalk’s wide selection of free devices from iconic brands you love, such as Apple, Samsung, LG, and more!
- Once your application is approved, your free smartphone will ship to your mailbox within 7-10 business days.
You can read the step-by-step guide on the AirTalk Wireless application HERE.
All in all, AirTalk Wireless is one of the top Oklahoma free phone providers. Low-income residents in OK can enjoy a free 4G/5G smartphone along with free unlimited data, talk, and text as part of the Lifeline and ACP programs. So, start saving today by signing up for a free phone at AirTalk Wireless!