Did you know that qualifying individuals who meet certain Federal Poverty Guidelines can instantly qualify to receive a Free 4G/5G smartphone through a government assistance program such as Lifeline or ACP? To learn more about if you are eligible to receive these benefits and how to receive free phones for low income, continue reading.
How to Qualify to Receive Free Phones for Low Income
Individuals can qualify to receive a free phone as a part of the Lifeline and ACP program if they meet at least one of the following criteria:
1. Their Household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline; or
2. Participate in one of the below Federal Assistance programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8 Housing)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps or Cal-Fresh
- Medicaid / Medi-CAl
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
3. If they live on qualifying Tribal lands and participate in one of the following programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
In order to apply for a free phone and free monthly service, eligible individuals will need to provide proof of income and proof of participation in a qualifying government assistance program.
Why Should You Choose AirTalk Wireless?
AirTalk Wireless is a trusted, FCC-licensed Lifeline and ACP service provider. For nearly 10 years, AirTalk Wireless has offered government assistance to millions of eligible customers throughout the United States by providing the best free devices and customer service available.
Another reason that thousands of customers have chosen to sign up with AirTalk Wireless as their Lifeline and ACP service provider is that AirTalk offers nationwide coverage on one of America’s largest and fastest networks available.
Once approved for the Lifeline and ACP program with AirTalk Wireless, you will receive a ton of benefits such as:
- Free Unlimited High-Speed Data, Picture Messaging, and Texting.
- A Free 4G/5G smartphone device from popular brands such as Apple, Samsung, Google, and more, including top-ranked models such as iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy S9, and Google Pixels!
- Nationwide coverage on the nation’s fastest and most reliable 4G/5G network.
- Free & Fast Shipping.
- No contracts, no hidden fees, and no monthly bills, so you can enjoy your free unlimited monthly service worry-free at absolutely no cost to you.
How To Apply for A Free Phone from AirTalk Wireless
Signing up with AirTalk Wireless is quick and easy! To begin:
First, Choose Your Plan
Eligible customers can receive a free government phone if they apply for one of the following plans through Airtalk Wireless:
- Lifeline Plan: With AirTalk’s Lifeline plan, qualified customers will receive 4.5 GB’s of Data, 350 Minutes and Unlimited Texts.
- ACP Plan: With AirTalk’s ACP Plan, qualified customers will receive a free cell phone plus 8 GB’s of Data, Unlimited Minutes and Texts.
- Lifeline & ACP Combo Plan: This combination plan is the most sought-after plan that AirTalk offers and includes unlimited high-speed 4G LTE/5G Data, unlimited Talk, and unlimited Text & picture messaging plus and a free 4G/5G phone with free shipping!
Next, Apply Online
Follow the simple steps below to apply for a free phone and free monthly service with AirTalk:
- Visit Airtalkwireless.com, and select the “Apply” button.
- Enter your zip code, then click “Apply Now.”
- Here, you will see all of AirTalk’s available plans. To receive a free phone and to maximize your benefits, make sure to select the Lifeline & ACP Combo Plan.
- Then, you will need to provide your personal information and upload documentation through AirTalk’s application process and the National Verifier to confirm your income or participation in a qualifying government benefit program.
- After uploading all the required documents to the National Verifier, you will be directed back to AirTalk’s website, where you will be able to select your free phone.
What’s even more exciting is that AirTalk also provides you with the option to upgrade your free device to a higher-end model of your choosing at deeply discounted rates of up to 80% off!
- After approval, your device will ship to you absolutely free within 7-10 business days. You’ll also receive a confirmation email with your order’s tracking number so you can easily follow along with your order’s arrival.
Sign Up with AirTalk Wireless Today!
AirTalk Wireless is a trusted ACP and Lifeline service provider to thousands of satisfied customers. To receive free phones for low income with free unlimited monthly service, don’t wait, sign up with AirTalk Wireless today!