Did you know that you can qualify to receive a free smartphone if you participate in the Food Stamps program? Keep reading to learn more about this free phone program opportunity from AirTalk Wireless and how you can receive a free phone with food stamps.
How To Qualify For Your Free Phone With Food Stamps
If you participate in the Food Stamp program you can qualify for a free smartphone as part of the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) program offered from AirTalk Wireless.
The Lifeline program is a government assistance program that provides eligible individuals with free phone service. This program aims to ensure that all American citizens have access to affordable communication services.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a new government program created to provide additional support to help make broadband more affordable to households nationwide.
AirTalk Wireless offers these amazing benefits to qualifying customers as part of the U.S. government’s efforts to close the digital divide. AirTalk also allows individuals to combine their Lifeline and ACP program benefits so consumers can r get the most out of these programs.
About the Food Stamp Program
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps, helps low-income individuals purchase nutritious food needed to help promote good health.
SNAP provides benefits to eligible households on an electronic benefit transfer (EBT) card. Benefits can then be exchanged for food at authorized retailers.
SNAP was created to help lower-income individuals, senior citizens, the disabled, and others feed their families.
Food Stamps Eligibility
To be eligible for SNAP or the Food Stamp Program, your household’s income and resources must meet the following criteria:
- Assets must fall below some limits. A household without an elderly, 60-year-old, or disabled member must have assets of $2,500 or less, and households with such a member must have assets of $3,750 or less.
- The household’s net income must be at or below the poverty line.
- The household’s gross monthly income must be at or below130% of the poverty line.
Please note that: Even if you qualify through one of the above eligibilities, you may not be eligible for SNAP. Regardless of your eligibility, if you fall into one of the following categories, you are not SNAP-eligible by default:
- Unauthorized immigrants
- People on strike
- Students attending college more than half the time
- Certain immigrants who are lawfully present.
Furthermore, in many states, unemployed adults without children who are not disabled are only eligible for three months of Food Stamp benefits every three years.
How To Sign Up For A Free Phone With Food Stamps Eligibility
After determining your eligibility for the Food Stamps program, follow these easy steps to sign up to receive a free phone from AirTalk Wireless:
1. Visit AirTalk’s website and click Apply. Click here to be directed to the application form.
2. Complete the online application by entering your information and uploading documentation proof of your eligibility.
3. Select your free phone by browsing through AirTalk’s wide selection of free devices from iconic brands you love, such as iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G7, and more.
4. Once your application is approved, your free smartphone will ship within 7-10 business days. AirTalk provides all customers with free shipping so that you can enjoy these great benefits at absolutely no charge!
Read more: How to apply for the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program with AirTalk Wireless.
All in all, individuals who are participating in the Food Stamps program can qualify for a free phone from AirTalk Wireless as part of the Lifeline & ACP program. In addition to a free smartphone, SNAP participants can enjoy high-speed data, talk, and text absolutely free of charge! Visit AirTalk Wireless and sign up for your free phone today!